The days are getting longer, the weather is getting warmer and it’s making us crave a delicious, fruity gin cocktail to enjoy in the sunshine.
So, we thought we’d rustle up a recipe for you to try out just in time for bank holiday weekend to serve at your Easter soiree to impress your guests – of course, the one key ingredient you’ll need is our Dragon Slayer Gin.
Have you got your shopping list at the ready? Great, grab a pen and write down these ingredients:
- Sir John Conyers London Gin
- Grapefruit & orange juice
- Lime juice
- Sparkling water
- Cucumber (optional)
Once you’ve gathered all your ingredients, it’s time to dig out your cocktail shaker!
- First things first, you’ll need to safely set some rosemary alight, and set on a heatproof surface, then pop your glass of choice over the top and set to one side
- Add Dragon Slayer, fresh grapefruit and orange juice, lime juice and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and give one final stir
- Garnish with rosemary and cucumber
Et vola! There you have it, a refreshing cocktail which will wow your guests.
The cocktail is fruity, bold and sweet, a perfect match for the warmer spring weather.
You can make this recipe as intricate or as simple as you’d like; we squeezed fresh grapefruit, oranges and limes, but of course, if you’re in a rush just grab a bottle from the supermarket!
We can’t wait to see your bank holiday creations – Happy Easter everyone.